2017 athletics reflection

2017 Athletics Reflection
Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.
You could reflect on these questions.
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?  I did not compete.
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not? No, because I could not participate.
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition? I did not compete but I did help Mr Hillary put the pole back on high jump.
  4. What did I do well and how do I know? Putting the pole up with Mr Hillary and photograph.
  5. What was challenging and how do I know? Nothing, I did not do it.
  6. What am I most proud of and why? My photos because they were pretty good

Start your writing here:
Yesterday we did athletics and I helped Mr Hillary put the bar back up in high jump and took photos. When others started to help Mr Hillary I went off and took photos of the other events. After a while I went and helped other teachers at their events. After that I just went back to Mr Hillary and rung the bell to say that athletics was over for the day then I took it to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment